COMPANY'S HISTORY OF EXPERIENCE
National (Within NZ)
All the clients that we have developed and implemented training for continue to contract Contact Training Systems Ltd as their sole subject matter experts in incident management.
- 1998 Design & implement Critical Incident Management programme for Royal New Zealand Air ForceAir Security unit.
- 2000 Design & implement Critical Incident Management programme for the Department of Courts.
- 2001 Design & implement Critical Incident Management programmes for the Royal New Zealand Navy Ship protection & Ship boarding teams.
- 2001 Design & implement level three security training to security officers within NZQA unit standards for the Asia Pacific Training Centre.
- 2001 Design & implement Critical Incident Management Training to the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
- 2001 Design & implement Critical Incident Management training for the NZ Customs Service.
- 2002 Contracted to Waitemata Health to design and implement a staff safety package for hospital security staff.
- 2005 Design & implement Managing Threatening Situations Training for the Department of Corrections Probation unit.
- 2005 Train and certify the NZ police trainers in handcuffing and ASP baton instruction.
- 2007 Design & implementation of a Critical Incident Management programme for the Justice Department court security officers.
- 2008 Provided Matrix Security with comprehensive programme to meet the requirements for their operational security guards.
- 2009 Develop, design and implement an incident management programme to the Department of Conservation.
- 2011 Managing Conflict Training for Parliamentary Service Security Officers.
- 2012 Subject matter expert for Skills Organisation in designing/developing and delivering 3 mandatory NZQA unit standards for Security.
- 2005 Implement training in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for Police, enforcement and government agencies.
- 2005 Implement training in Changi, Singapore for police, correction and government agencies.
- 2006 Implement training at theHong Kong Police academy in Hong Kong for Police and various government agencies.
- 2006 Implement training in Pretoria, South Africa for Police and various government agencies.
- 2006 Facilitated training at Changi Naval Base, Singapore for Police/Navy. ASP AIC instructor certification programme.
- 2007 Run training and certification programme for the Australian Customs Service in Canberra.
- 2008 Facilitator for Miami ASP ATCrecertification and qualification course for international instructors.
- 2009 Trained Victoria Police Trainers at the Melbourne Police Academy in Defensive Tactics batons & handcuffs.
- 2009 Singapore Coastguard & Police training in an international AIC certification programme.
- 2010 Singapore Police Security Command Instructor Certification.
- 2010 Design and implementation of a High Profile Sportsperson Counter Confrontation Training programme for the Manly Sea Eagles Rugby League Team.
- 2010 Training the Royal Thai Police & Security Agencies in management options and restraints at the Thailand Royal Police Academy.
- 2010 International Trends & Current Training Strategies Presentation to the Shenzhen Police Academy in China.
- 2011 Managing Conflict Situations & Conflict Continuum Presentation to Malaysia Police at Royal Malaysian Police Academy.
- 2013 Attend an implement an international Asp baton, handcuff & restraint programme in Las Vegas, USA.